Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hello, blog. Remember me? I´m the one who created you and then left you like a baby in the dumpster. (Note: I don´t condone leaving babies in dumpsters.)

So where have I been? What have I been doing?

First, I just spent about 3 minutes trying to figure out where the question mark is on this key board. I swear I know how to type properly, they just changed some of the keys.

I´ve been watching a lot of soccer. I had my hopes built on an underdog team and watched them all wash away when Spain and some idiot referees took away the chances of my Paraguayan team making it to the semi finals.

Other than that I´m just living the good life. I go to bed every night around 10. Wake up around 7 or 8. Make some phone calls. Walk to the city. Walk back home. Make more calls. You know, things like that.

My stupid camera is broken. While I´m not a huge photog, I´d at least like the option of becoming one over the summer. Big let down.

I swear better things are happening around here, I just can´t think of any right now. Come back later when my imagination has returned.

Peace,
Raquel

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't approve of leaving babies in dumpsters either, but I do approve of giving them tans so they can be cast in commercials, thereby making me more money.

Luke Carriere said...

hilarious!